Radar Graviton Trick, 43"
Advanced tricks ski from Radar. Innovative design with CADCAM development and Pu-carbon construction. Finally a step forward in trick skiing development. Wide mid-section for stability and higher floating position of the wave trick. Narrower ends for soft landings and less slack on the rope. The ski is perceived as a bit smaller when you make the wave trick and sticks 'catch' less. 3-stage rocker with long "flat spot" for better balance and rotations with still a good "pop". Bevelled edges that sucks down the trailing edge, which increases stability and more control. Inserts for both front and rear binding. The ski is available in two colors; Blue top with yellow on bottom or Whitney Pink (Black and Pink) Front binding, choose by your own personal preferences but the back binding we recommend that you use Radars Trick plate. (The insert on the front binding has the same pattern as modern radar ski bindings have, the same as most other brands on the market.)
- Wide mid-section stabiltet and higher wave tricks
- Narrower ends for a softer landings and with less of slack on the rope. The ski are perceived as less at accepts very rick with less "Catch"
- 3-stage rocker and longer "flat spot" for better balance and rotations
- Beveled edges that draws down the trailing edge increases stability and provides better edge control
- Inserts for both front and rear binding
(The binding is sitting on a so-called trick-rear plate with holes to fit the inserts in the ski. So make sure you have the correct plate.)