Sizes XXS, XS, S, M, L, XL, XXL
Soft impact vest with good fit and freedom of movement, thanks to the smart and well segmented buoyancy blocks (the divisions between the buoyancy blocks). Neither thin or too thick, but in between. Have "Glide skin" and are available in sizes from juniors to adults guys. A very popular model that fits most. Comments like "Oh how well it fits and what comfortable it is" is very common.
- 1 sturdy buckle and zipper
- Thin and flexible neoprene vest
- Hidden band (side / back)
- Good movement (segmented floating blocks)
- Good protection with its high impact foam dömpande
- Sports / Boat fit with great freedom of movement
An Impact Vest / neoprene vest and jackets for water sports should sit tight for three main reasons: 1: Neoprene stretch, so the vest will get bigger. 2: It should hold together the body and distribute pressure at eg. falls and provide a support for the back and chest. 3: The vest should remain in place when you end up in the water and not slide up, but also not be in the way when riding. (Take therefore the smaller size if you are unsure.)
|Size chart Impact vests|
Size table is only a guide.