Moderate to advanced model
- Bi-level, 2 decks, upper and lower wood fiberglass / wood core
- Obese (Weight approx 6.4 kg) for stable control and easy rotations
- The hybrid rocker with a lot of speed and height (8.3 / Medium / 1.9 In)
- Grip tape top for super stronghold (for shoes)
- Sintered slider basecan withstand obstacle rides
- 2 pcs screwed 0.8 "wakeskate fins
|40"||up to 70 kg|
|42"||up to 80 kg|
|44"||70 kg and up|
Note. speed and taste should be considered. eg. for cable rides one should take a little bit bigger as it is often is slower, this is also true for simple riding or a beginner.
Grip tape or EVA top? The advantage of EVA top is that it is perfectly possible to ride both, with or without shoes and reduces the risk of abrasions. The advantage of griptape top is that it provides more control and gives more skate feeling. The downside is just that you should wear shoes, but they also gives more control and skate feeling. There are special skate shoes (shoes that can withstand use in water and has holes in it for the water to come out), they are helpful but not required, a standard pair of skate shoes work well. Other shoes can also be used but should be stable and have a lot of grip.