Screw for wakeboard fins. The normal or standard used today is a screw that looks like an ordinary type of so-called star. The older type normally used with fins with a screw and two guiding plugs called Wingbolt fin screw. However, there are special screws for some models but all Base and Ronix wakeboards uses standard screw. Which almost all other brands also do. Ronix, however, two different lengths of the screw, a the same as Base and a little shorter used on some of the small fins.
- Sold individually.
- Fits almost all wakeboards
- There are 2 lengths or thumbscrew (wingbolt)
- inch thread
- Standard screw has about 25 mm thread and approximately 4 mm diameter
- Short standard screw has approximately 20 mm thread and approximately 4 mm diameter
- Wingbolt screw has approximately 30 mm thread and about 6 mm in diameter (same as wakeboard binding screw)