Ronix fins are sold in pairs incl. screw. Ronix fins are available in several models and sizes. All fins have a cc at approximately 77 mm between the holes for the screws.
- Ramp fine, classical (p-wing) form and used on all Ronix models for normal wakboarding. Available in 2 sizes 0.8 "and 1.0"
- Slider fine, a fin made for obstacles rides and have a flat surface instead of a pointed like most other fins have. Available in one size 0.8 "
- Utility and skate fine, a thinner and shorter version of the Slider fine. Worked for all types of riding. Can be used for wakeboarding, cable and skate. Available in one size 0.8 "
- Babooshka fine, a little fin that looks more like a molded fin. Ie have a little less grip, decent control and are minimally in the way. Mainly on cable type models like El Von Videl Schnook. Available in one size 0.6 "
- 2 pieces of fins, incl. 4 screws (Inch)